It’s nearing the end of July, but the summer weather is here to stay for quite a bit longer, so it seems. We’ve seen some interesting fashion choices these last few months and we’re sure you have too. We want to know what summer fashion blunder really makes you cringe. Socks with sandals? Oversized cowboy hats? Go ahead and vent, because doing so could win you a $50 eGift Card of your choice! For examples, take a look at our own list.
How To Enter
- Like GiftZip.com on Facebook: Facebook.com/GiftZip and follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/GiftZip
- Follow the steps outlined on how to submit your summer fashion on Twitter or the GiftZip blog.
- Describe what summer fashion trend bugs you the most in 140 characters or less via Twitter or the GiftZip Blog
- To tweet to enter, mention @GiftZip within your rant.
- To use the GiftZip blog to enter, comment on the this blog post in 140 characters or less.
- Individuals may submit one (1) entry per day. Your message can be different each entry, so be creative!
- Describing the summer fashion trend in words only gets you submitted once, while attaching an image (your own or one found on the web) gets you submitted twice!
- The winner that will be picked at random will receive a $50 eGift Card to one of the retailers found on the Gift Zip site!
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Eligibility Entrants must:
- Be 13 years of age or older
- Be a Legal U.S. citizen
- Enter before August 5th, 2012 at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Adhere to all rules regarding entry process
- Be 140 characters or less.
- Be appropriate for all ages and free of profanity (We maintain the right to disqualify entries we deem inappropriate).
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday, August 6th, 2012
- We retain the right to disqualify entrants for any behavior we deem to be misleading, fraudulent, offensive, or in violation of contest rules.
- This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering, participants are providing information to GiftZip.com and not to Facebook.
- By submitting an entry, participants are releasing the rights to their entries to be used for advertising purposes, on GiftZip.com social media outlets, and the GiftZip.com website.
- For questions regarding this promotion, please submit queries on our Facebook page and they will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Photo credit: via Flickr