Sure, we all believe in movie magic, but sometimes scraping up the funds for a trip to the theater is just as difficult as agreeing with friends on which flick to see. Whether it’s a romantic comedy or a jaw dropping thriller, there’s nothing better than digging your hands into a bucket of popcorn, drinking a trough of soda and finishing it all before the actual film even starts. To celebrate the love of cinema, we want to hear your movie reviews: new or old. Seems simple, but can you do it in 140 characters or less? A movie review automatically gets you entered so everyone is on equal ground, but we’ll be featuring the submissions we “Like” the best to share the movie magic. Details on how to enter are outlined below.
Example: Titanic 3D — Exactly like Titanic in 2D. Ship sinks. Rose lets go, despite saying she never will. Celine Dion’s voice made my ears bleed.
How To Enter
- Like GiftZip.com on Facebook: Facebook.com/GiftZip or follow us on Twitter: Twitter.com/GiftZip for Contest updates
- Follow the steps outlined in the “Movie Review Sweepstakes” Facebook post on the GiftZip Timeline on how to submit your movie review on Twitter or the GiftZip blog.
- Create a review of your favorite or most recently watched movie in 140 characters or less. To tweet to enter, mention @giftzip in your tweet OR you can comment on the GiftZip blog with a review in 140 characters or less.
- Individuals may submit one (1) entry per day. The review can be of the same or different movie.
- The winner that will be picked at random will receive a $50 Fandango gift card redeemable online at Fandango.com.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Be 13 years of age or older
- Be a Legal U.S. citizen
- Enter before April 27th, 2012 at 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Adhere to all rules regarding entry process
- Be 140 characters or less.
- Be appropriate for all ages and free of profanity (We maintain the right to disqualify entries we deem inappropriate.).
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on April 30th, 2012.
- We retain the right to disqualify entrants for any behavior we deem to be misleading, fraudulent, offensive, or in violation of contest rules.
- This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering, participants are providing information to GiftZip.com and not to Facebook.
- By submitting an entry, participants are releasing the rights to their entries to be used for advertising purposes, on GiftZip.com social media outlets, and the GiftZip.com website.
- For questions regarding this promotion, please submit queries on our Facebook page and they will be responded to in a timely manner.
- Photo credit: Movie Theater